No products in the cart.
Premium Golden Curry Medium Hot Product Explanation
- With special attention spicy ingredients and methods of manufacturing, the highly aromatic curry is spicy with an edge.
- “Powdered curry blended specifically for Premium Golden Curry”, “Flavored oils used to support the techniques of starter spices”, “Combining oils, fats and whole spices to grind them and seal their flavor in the Golden manufacturing process”; the special care and attention put into the process of these 3 spices created the high level of this aromatic curry.
- 8 plates
Ingredients (for 8 plates)
*Please cut all the ingredients into bite size.
- 400 grams of beef
- 3 mid-sized onions (600 grams)
- 1 mid-sized carrot (200 grams)
- 2 tablespoons of salad oil
- 1000 ml (5 cups) of water
- 1 box (160 grams) of Premium Golden Curry Medium Hot
- Optional: 1 mid-sized (150 grams) Potato
(1) In a thick pot, stir fry the ingredients in oil, add 1000 ml of water (approximately 5 minutes to 10 minutes)
(2) Once the water boils, skim the scum. Moving the lid to allow some air, simmer over mid to low-heat to allow the ingredients to blend together (after boil, approximately 20 minutes)
(3) Turn off the heat. Break the roux (Premium Golden Curry) into pieces and place in pot. Confirm the roux is completely melted.
(4) Over low heat, periodically stir and allow the curry to stew. Once the curry thickens, it is done (approximately 5 minutes).
*If adding store bought honey, allow it to stew for over 20 minutes with the other ingredients (low to mid heat). (if added after cooked, the thickness may be affected)
Premium Golden Curry Medium Hot’s Ingredients
edible oil-fat (beef fat, pork fat), wheat flour, curry powder, sugar, cooking salt, starch, dextrin, spice, yeast extract, spice oil, roasted spice paste, protein hydrolyzate (gelatin), seasoning (amino acid etc.), caramel color, acidulant, emulsifier, spice extract, aromatic material (this product contains milk products and soy beans)
*If made using the amounts indicated above (1 plate serving)/using beef (thigh), rice is not included
Wheat, Milk, Soy Beans, Gelatin
- After opening the sealing on the tray, place the unused roux in a sealable container and store in the refrigerator.
- From the backside of the roux, oil/fat may seep out and solidify. This is not a quality issue.
- High temperature may cause the roux to become soft or alter its shape due to oil-fat content.
- Within the curry sauce, the granulated items you may see are the spices. Again, this is not a quality issue.
- This product’s curry sauce is not thick. It is a runny curry sauce type.