No products in the cart.
Tasty Curry Sauce Mix Medium Hot Product Explanation
- By stewing the 20 different types of vegetable bouillon in a thick pot, this smooth yet strong tasting beef bouillon was produced for everyone to enjoy.
- The care placed in stewing the many ingredients to draw out their delicious flavors is felt in this curry.
- 5 plates
Ingredients(for 5 plates)
*Please cut all the ingredients into bite size.
- 200 grams of meat
- 2 mid-sized onions (300 grams)
- Half mid-sized carrot (1500 grams)
- 1 mid-sized (150 grams) Potato
- 1 tablespoons of salad oil
- 700 ml (3 and a half cups) of water
- 1 box (160 grams) of Tasty Curry Sauce Medium Hot
(1) In a thick pot, stir fry the ingredients in oil, add 70000 ml of water (approximately 5 minutes to 10 minutes)
(2) Once the water boils, skim the scum. Moving the lid to allow some air, simmer over mid to low-heat to allow the ingredients to blend together (after boil, approximately 20 minutes)
(3) Turn off the heat. Break the roux (Tasty Curry Sauce) into pieces and place in pot. Confirm the roux is completely melted.
(4) Over low heat, periodically stir and allow the curry to stew. Once the curry thickens, it is done (approximately 5 minutes).
*If adding store bought honey, allow it to stew for over 20 minutes with the other ingredients (low to mid heat). (if added after cooked, the thickness may be affected)
Tasty Curry Sauce Medium Hot’s Ingredients
Cooking oil (palm oil, rapeseed oil), wheat flour, sugar, salt, starch, curry powder, spice, Chinese cabbage extract powder, vegetable broth powder, potato flakes, beef broth, roast cabbage powder, protein hydrolyzate (soybean), pork powder, yeast extract, vegetable paste, seasoning (amino acid etc.), caramel color, acidulant, emulsifying agent, aromatic raw material (this product contains banana and apple)
*If made using the amounts indicated above (1 plate serving)/using beef (thigh), rice is not included
Wheat, Beef, Soy Beans, Banana, Pork, Apple
- Emulsifier is a raw material for mixing water and oil, not dairy products.
- After opening the sealing on the tray, place the unused roux in a sealable container and store in the refrigerator.
- From the backside of the roux, oil/fat may seep out and solidify. This is not a quality issue.
- *Store in room temperature.