No products in the cart.
We take extreme care to when packing and dispatching your items so that they are delivered all the way to you safely.
However, by rare chance, it could be possible that some postal service men made a mistake and you find yourself receiving damaged items. Should such a case occur, we will give you a full refund or a replacement. All we need is photos of:
- The parcel that you received
- The product that you think have been damaged
- Any notice from your local postal service (e.g. an apology note)
Now, sit back and leave it to us. We will assess the case immediately and notify you of the assessment result and the future procedure.
We will give a full refund or replacement to any defective items. Should you find your items defective, feel free to contact us. We will assess the case immediately and notify you of the assessment result and the future procedure.
We always quintuple-check to make sure that we ship correct orders to you. If you think you have received a wrong order, please let us know. We will give a full refund or replacement to incomplete orders.
There are several conditions to our refund and replacement policies:
- A request for refund or replacement must be made within 14 days after you receive the parcel or within 50 days after the parcel is dispatched from our warehouse.
- After the assessment of the case, we may conclude you are ineligible for a refund or replacement.
- Refund and replacement policies are subject to change.